Introducing the Deep Culture Podcast
A Podcast that explores the psychological impact of intercultural experiences, informed by the sciences of brain, culture and mind. Join hosts Joseph Shaules and Yvonne van der Pol as we look at the personal growth that can come from travel, living and working abroad, learning a foreign language, growing up in a multicultural context—and the challenges of bridging different cultural worlds.
- Episode 1 – Welcome to the Deep Culture Podcast [Transcript (PDF)]
- Episode 2 – What is an intercultural trainer? [Transcript (PDF)]
- Episode 3 – Intercultural Visionary Edward Hall [Transcript (PDF)]
- Episode 4 – Culture from the brain-mind-science perspective [Transcript (PDF)]
- Episode 5 – Three brains, two minds, and one person [Transcript (PDF)]
- Episode 6 – A Conversation with Karen Hill Anton [Transcript (PDF)]
- Episode 7 – The Oz Moment
- Episode 8 – Empathy Across Cultures
- Episode 9 – Bias is not Bias
- Episode 10 – Language, Culture and Mind
- Episode 11 – Beyond Dos and Don’ts
To keep up with the latest episode and events from JII, contact us to receive JII’s newsletters!